Magicard rio pro 360
Faster, flexible, professional direct-to-card printing
Magicard and Rio Pro 360 are trademarks or registered trademarks of Magicard Ltd. All other trademarks, brand names, or product names belong to their respective holders. The information contained in this document reflects the current state of design and we reserve the right to change the specification without notice or obligation.
Colour dye sublimation, monochrome thermal printing and rewritable technology.
Print speed – single-sided
Colour: 18 seconds per card /190 cards per hour.
Monochrome: 5 seconds per card/ 750 cards per hour.
A HoloKote security watermark can be printed across the card surface. With the Rio Pro
360, this watermark can be customised to an organisation’s logo, or some other unique
security design. LYNK enables the secure online delivery of up to ten bespoke HoloKotes® to the printer through the driver interface.
When used with HoloPatch® cards, one area of the HoloKote® watermark can be highlighted as a high visibility security seal.
- High Speed USB 2.0, USB 3.0 compatible – Type B, 10/100 Ethernet. 2x internal USB 2.0 (one host) – Type A.
Encoding security options
- Magnetic stripe encoding: HiCo and LoCo ISO 7811, JIS2.
- Smart card encoding: Contact chip, MIFARE®, DESFire® and iClass®. Others available.
- 3 years MagiCoverPlus with full printhead coverage and free loaner service – Available in North America, EU and other selected territories. Elsewhere a minimum of one year limited depot warranty.
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 (32 and 64bit) Windows server 2003 R2 SP2, 2008, 2012, 2016. Mac OS X 10.9.0 upwards. Linux with CUPS support.
- 100 card feeder, 70-card stacker.
- 4.7kg /10.4 lbs.
- External power supply 100-240V 50-60Hz autoranging.
- 470mm L x 220mm W x 300mm H / 18.5” L x 8.6” W x 12” H including feeder and stacker.
- Sheltered office environment 10°C to 30°C / 50°F to 85°F.